Today, I’m sharing two of my favorite rose products that I use on my face that can be used on a daily basis. It is important to keep your face hydrated and glowing at all times.
ROSE WATER FACE MIST
On a recent trip to Marshalls, I stumbled across a bottle of Pearlessence Rose Water Hydrating Face Mist that I had to buy! I l love the smell of fresh rose water and thought it would be a great product to use daily to keep my face refreshed and hydrated. The bottle was only $5.99…I know sooo worth it!
Here Are 5 Ways To Use A Hydrating Face Mist:
1. Waking Up! – A little face mist in the morning helps you rejuvenate your skin and making you feel more awake!
2. Use A Facial Spray Underneath Your Moisturizer – It is best to use the spray as soon as you hop out of the shower, since it will help moisturize your skin.
3. Makeup Refresh – After a long day of work, you can use the facial spray to refresh your makeup and then head over to your dinner plans.
4. Post Workout Class – I usually carry my facial mist spray in my gym tote bag because after an intense workout class, I like to keep my face hydrated and looking fresh.
5. Keep your Skin Hydrated – It is good to keep a facial spray at home, your handbag, at the office, or gym bag to help you feel hydrated on the go. Facial mist is the same as drinking water. When your thirsty, you are dehydrated, and the same goes for dry, tight skin.
ROSE FACE MASK
My other favorite product is the Fresh Rose Face Mask from Sephora. This product is amazing and safe to use daily. The Rose Face Mask is a hydrating and toning face mask that’s infused with real rose petals, pure rosewater, and a smart algae that delivers moisture.
“The rose truly represents beauty. It’s beautiful to look at, beautiful to smell, and has all these beautiful benefits. I call it ‘nature’s wonder.’ The flower yields a precious oil that helps to hydrate, soothe, and tone the skin. With today’s technology, we are able to refine the purity of the extract, making it even more effective in skincare.”—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
Ladies, treat yourself this Valentine’s Day and show yourself some love.
What’s one of your favorite natural beauty must-haves? Let me know!